Exceptional Summer Camp Programs
Summer to Discover Camp
Forget ordinary daycare—with summer camp at The Children's Courtyard, your child will discover fun, learning, and friendship. Sign up today to make sure they don't miss out.
Our all-day camp features healthy meals and snacks. Plus, campers receive a camp backpack, T-shirt, and baseball cap for summer adventures!
Find a Children’s Courtyard school near you for full details.
The Prep Lab: Summer Camp Enhanced
Research shows summer learning loss is real and children can lose skills gained during the year. In previous years, summer camp helped children retain those skills. This year, our task is larger, since children have lost weeks of class time. To prepare for the next grade, we’re giving them a boost.
We’ve integrated key math and literacy skills practice (for grades K through 5) into summer camp. These activities align with our fun, hands-on projects across these five camp themes:
Young Zoologists | Grow Fit® Kids | World Travelers | Gamer Challenge | Art Expo
Plus: Learn how The Prep Lab helps your child during the school year.
Weekly Summer Camp Themes (Ages 5 and Up)
Get ready for an exceptional summer adventure! School-age children participate in weekly experiences, with interesting summer camp themes, some of which may include:
- Young Zoologists: Take a walk on the wild side! Discover a variety of animal species and their habitats. Become a fan of furry friends as you learn to respect all creatures in the animal kingdom.
- Grow Fit® Kids: Get moving! Learn to work together in a squad, while building skills and developing lifelong healthy habits through sports, exercises, yoga, and more.
- World Travelers: Get your passport stamped for this global tour of countries, cultures, and people. See what life is like in other parts of the world through multicultural activities, games, meals, projects, and more.
Preschool and Pre-K Camp Themes
Now we have big fun for little ones in the summertime. We’ve designed special experiences for our 3- to 5-year-old campers, with activities, visitors, special projects, and themes such as:
- Down on the Farm: Get a taste of the agricultural life with this hands-on peek into the world of farming.
- Young Artists: Make your masterpiece: Learn about different art forms, and create your own sculpture.
- My First Playhouse: Explore the world of theater as you learn about drama, create puppets, and put on a puppet show!
Summer Programs For Younger Learners (Toddlers and Twos)
Your younger children will discover the world around them through our early education curriculum, focused on nature's wonders (animals, insects, water), plus summer celebrations and children’s literature.
Note: Age range and programs may vary by school.