Tuition at The Children’s Courtyard
Tuition at our school varies according to the plan you choose for your child’s attendance and your school location. To accommodate your scheduling needs, we offer both full- and part-time enrollment. Rates vary by school.
At The Children’s Courtyard, your tuition includes:
- Exceptional educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
Your employer may participate in our Corporate Partnership program. Depending on where you work, you could receive discounted tuition. Ask your school director for details.
Tuition is due on a weekly basis. All tuition payments are made via Family Link which is an online resource used to organize and manage financial commitments and personal data. Family Link makes it simple to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.