Choosing the right child care for your family is a big decision. Many of our early education experts are parents too, so we know it’s about so much more than learning and growing.
It’s about affordability, distance from your home, safe facilities, and flexible scheduling. It’s about the way you’re welcomed during a tour and the feeling you get when you see the classrooms and meet the teachers. It’s about knowing you’ll stay informed every step of the way. And we aim to consistently check all the boxes in your search for the perfect fit.
Learning Care Group, and our nationwide network of 11 child care brands, strives to be your trusted home away from home. Help us spread the word about all the great things we offer, so we can support even more families in your community. Share this article with parents in your own circle and don’t forget to ask us about referral incentives (for you) and current enrollment discounts (for them).
Here’s a list of the top 10 reasons they’ll want to enroll in one of our schools:
- Peace of mind. Our facilities are extremely safe and secure. Our building entry policy is strictly monitored. Our health and safety protocols are top-notch, including safe sleeping routines, age-appropriate classrooms and materials, and best cleaning practices.
- A personalized approach. Every child is different. We strive to meet their needs and make sure they’re getting the most out of their time with us. We use a proprietary curriculum, customized lessons to embrace their interests, regular assessments, and Family-Teacher Conferences.
- A strong sense of community. We work hard to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for children, families, and staff. This also includes hosting events throughout the year to help you connect with others in the community. Trust us, we take being part of your village very seriously!
- Nurturing, highly trained teachers. We’re early education experts who know what it takes to achieve school readiness. We focus on building academic skills, confidence, and independence at every age to give children a great foundation for future success.
- Stay connected with SproutAbout®. We designed our own exclusive family communications app with YOU in mind. You’ll get live streaming video of your child’s classroom, real-time updates with shareable photos and videos, activity alerts, direct messaging, educational insights, and so more.
- Consistent Positive Behavior Support. Growing up can be tough! We have thousands of tips and tricks up our sleeves to make sure your child always feels supported, especially during challenging moments. Our teachers are trained to positively shape their social-emotional development.
- Flexible scheduling options. We set our hours to meet your needs. We also offer part-time enrollment, drop-in care, and fun seasonal camps to keep your child entertained all day during school breaks—winter, spring, and summer!
- Healthy habits. Our Grow Fit® program includes nutritious meals and snacks, regular physical activity, and limited screen time. Our menu is even approved by our own registered dietician nutritionist so you can be confident we’re offering well-balanced selections and a variety of delicious foods.
- School-age support. We offer before- and after-school care for school-age students to keep them on a successful path. We provide energizing breakfasts and snacks, homework help, STEM activities, and plenty of outdoor playtime. We may even provide transportation to and from their school!
- Enrichment programs to expand learning. Invest in your child’s unique interests beyond our regular curriculum. We provide additional opportunities so they can learn more about various topics or activities, such as Spanish, yoga, chess, soccer, and music.
What would you add to the list? Thanks for trusting us to care for and teach your child.