Spend time with your little ones having fun and creating these simple Mother’s Day gifts, from Kaboose.com and Spoonful.com*:
- Transform a plain paper plate into a delightful card for Mom.
- Use craft sticks, glue, and colorful beads to create a jewelry box Mom or Grandma will love.
- These adorable Mom ‘n’ Me Wooden Spoon Dolls are easy and fun to create.
- Create a bouquet of Photo Flowers that won’t ever wilt and features your child’s beautiful smiling face – a keepsake you will cherish!
- Kids love making crafts with pasta! This Pasta Heart Plate is very simple to make and requires very few materials.
- In addition to holding flowers, this Fingerprint Vase will act as a keepsake since it’s decorated with your child’s fingerprints.
*While we found these ideas helpful, we cannot attest to the contents or validity of these websites.