The Path to Elementary School Starts Here
This is much more than just daycare. At The Children's Courtyard®, we’re committed to doing everything possible to support our community. It starts with a healthy, safe environment when your child is away from home. We have closely followed guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local authorities, to enhance and strengthen our existing rigorous procedures.
- Screening staff and children upon arrival for temperature, symptoms
- Providing protective face coverings for all staff members
- Conducting regular wellness checks throughout the day
We offer developmentally appropriate programs and specialized curriculum for infants to school-age students. Our School Readiness Pathway provides options to create the most fitting path for your child to elementary school and future academic success.
- Infant Care and Toddler Programs feature Learn from the Start™, our exclusive, milestone-based curriculum.
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Programs offer math and literacy learning plus opportunities for social development.
- Junior Kindergarten enhances your child's abilities before kindergarten.
- The Prep Lab keeps learning on track for elementary school students, with distance learning help, STEM projects, and character development activities. Ask us about flexible scheduling, beyond mornings and afternoons—including a new full-day option!
Tour a school to see our unique educational and child care offerings for yourself!