Helping School-Age Students Achieve
Flexible School-Age Program Options
When we say achievement starts early, we want your child to be prepared for elementary school success, and to keep achieving throughout their school career. Our program for school-age students is structured and supervised, providing routine and stability in the mornings and afternoons—as well as healthy snacks and fun physical activities.
The Prep Lab™ supports school-age students and their families as they face any challenges and changes in their local school district, with flexible scheduling and even a full-day option.
We’ve established this program where teachers assist local school district distance learning, on a schedule that fits your family’s routine. Assignments can be completed with a device brought from home. (Does your child not have a device? We’ll do our best to assist you.) In this program, our teachers are trained to:
- Keep children engaged with their elementary school learning platform
- Assist students with completing their daily elementary school assignments
- Share challenging weekly STEM projects
- Further social-emotional development with character-developing activities from our exclusive My Best Self! curriculum
- Connect students with their school and teachers, as needed
My Best Self!
We want school-age students to develop their character, as well as their academic skills. That’s why our My Best Self! curriculum focuses on goal-setting, reflection, and character development. Through a mix of organized and independent activities (plus education and recreation opportunities), we encourage personal growth and lifelong success. Children will also discover:
- Homework support
- Team-building opportunities
- Physical activity
My Best Self! curriculum activities are designed to encourage positive character traits, such as:
- Compassionate Me
- Capable Me
- Courageous Me
- Healthy Me
- Social Me